High Temperature Electrically and Thermally Conductive Epoxy
AA-DUCT 300HT is a two-part silver filled epoxy specially designed for elevated temperature environment and making electrical and mechanical attachments on electrical components and devices.
AA-DUCT 300HT is easy to mix and apply.
AA-DUCT 300HT mixture will have a longer pot life and exhibit high deflection temperatures, the exotherm during the cure is low.
AA-DUCT 300HT is an excellent adhesive/sealant forming durable, rigid bonds that resist to thermal cycling, excellent chemical resistance and good retention of mechanical properties at elevated temperature.
Curing: Room temperature followed by heat cure
• Electrical devices
• Durable, potting and casting
Mix Ratio by weight: 100:6 / Resin: Hardener
Longer pot life for potting smaller and larger parts application.
Good gap filling.
High adhesive strength.
Good mechanical properties at elevated temperature.
Specific Gravity, mixed 2.9
Reactive solids contents, %100
Viscosity cps @ 25°C mixed Smooth paste
Pot Life 24 hours
Shelf life 1 Year
ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
Tensile Strength, psi 1700
Volume Resistivity Ω-cm 0.0001
Operating Temperature °F -20 to 572
Hardness, Shore D 89
Dielectric strength, volts/mil 420
2 hours at 100°C then another 4 hours at 175 °C
3 hours acetone boil % weight gain1.5
24 hours water boil % weight gain 1.38
For safe handling information on this product, consult the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
HOW TO USE:
1. Carefully clean and dry all surfaces to be bonded.
2. Apply AA-DUCT 300HT as a completely mixed adhesive to the prepared surfaces, and gently press these surfaces together. Contact pressure is adequate for strong, reliable bonds; however, maintain contact until adhesive is completely cured.
3. Some separation of components is common during
shipping and storage. For this reason, it is recommended
that the contents of the shipping container be thoroughly mixed prior to use.
4. Some ingredients in this formulation provided may crystallize when subjected to low temperature storage. A gentle warming cycle of 52°C for 30 minutes prior to mixing components may be necessary. Crystallized epoxy components do not react as well as liquid components and should be re-dissolved prior to use for best result.
This epoxy can be supplied in many different packages.